Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2014 3:39:21 PM EDT
I'd like a new pistol grip to replace the stock one on my Colt 6920. Definitely want something a little more molded and comfortable.

Bonus points if the bottom of it closes up and I can store an extra battery for my Aimpoint Pro down there.

I have a Hogue grip for some of my pistols, and thought that would fit very well, but I can't seem to find exactly what I want.

Do they make one with a beavertail and a storage compartment?

Essentially a cross between these two?

Beavertail Model
Cargo Management Model

Edit: Hogue is not required... just something similar.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 4:28:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the Blackhawk Ergo grip on mine and it's extremely comfortable. It has a storage compartment but the bottom cap doesn't fit very snugly on mine.
http://www.blackhawk.com/Products/Stocks-Long-Gun-Accessories/Long-Gun-Accessories/On-Gun-Components/Grips-Rail-Covers/AR-15-Ergonomic-Grip.aspx
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 5:57:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Grips are entirely subjective, what I prefer and fits my hand may not be the best for you. That being said I prefer the right hand only Ergo grip. Have one on all my AR's.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:00:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Black Friday bump
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:09:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I have had several.  My hands are large and I have trouble finding one that fits well.  Currently I have Hogue and Ergo grips on my rifles.  They seem to be my favorite so far but I just ordered a TacStar and am curious to see how it feels.  I have looked high and low for a Pachmayer Vindicator but they apparently don't make them anymore so I am keeping my eyes open for a used one.  The Hogue is my favorite so far but still not "the grip" for me.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 9:06:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have had several.  My hands are large and I have trouble finding one that fits well.  Currently I have Hogue and Ergo grips on my rifles.  They seem to be my favorite so far but I just ordered a TacStar and am curious to see how it feels.  I have looked high and low for a Pachmayer Vindicator but they apparently don't make them anymore so I am keeping my eyes open for a used one.  The Hogue is my favorite so far but still not "the grip" for me.
View Quote

I love my hogue grips. They fit my hands perfectly and are extremely comfortable to me.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 1:22:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a couple Hogue grips and a couple Ergo's on my rifles and I like both of them.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top