Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/12/2014 7:35:51 PM EDT
Not sure just where to put this question, so, if it needs to go elsewhere, mods, please move it.

Can anyone recommend a rail cover (set) best suited to the CMMG KeyMod FF tube?  I want something along the lines of those offered by BCM, but theirs don't appear to fit the CMMG's profile very well & the ones from MI look a little 'clunky,' not to mention pricy!  Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
Old SF MJT
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 8:23:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I agree the MI looks a little clunky inb the photos.  I just got some..  They are not clunky at all.  Low profile and lightwieght. Same weight as the Noveske, easier to apply, and better grip.  I ripped off the Noveske and on with the MI.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 3:33:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Many thanks, King.  Guess I'll have to just ante up for the MI stuff.

Old Sf
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 10:10:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey all, I have a MI keymod handguard with the MI handstop/rail cover set.  I like these covers but have a difficult time getting them on... Seems like is the screw was just a little bit longer it would be a whole lot easer to get these suckers on.  I am considering a hardware store stop.  Has anyone done this?  Replace the nut/bolt on their keymod?  I have the MI rail section that came with the handguard and that is easy to get on.  I attribute that mostly to the fact that its metal.  I am in the market for some more rail covers.  I am weary of the Novenski (spelling?) because it its apparently difficult to install,  the MI's are supposedly the easier of the two and I have trouble with those...  Anyone have experience with the Bravo or any other manufactures rail covers for KM? Any info would be great.  I have also seen Airsoft makers in China that sell KM rail covers... any thoughts?  Thanks, Dave
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top