Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2014 10:22:25 AM EDT
Hey all, I am trying to get some info on different case for am next AR build. It will be a 20" kit with a magpul ACS-L stock, MOE foregrip, laser on one side, scope on top, and holographic sight on the other side set at a 45 degree angle. I do not want to go with a soft case and am worried that it will be to wide and all for a normal case. It would be nice if the case had magazine storage inside as well. Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 12:06:16 PM EDT
[#1]
What's your price point?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 12:55:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hey all, I am trying to get some info on different case for am next AR build. It will be a 20" kit with a magpul ACS-L stock, MOE foregrip, laser on one side, scope on top, and holographic sight on the other side set at a 45 degree angle. I do not want to go with a soft case and am worried that it will be to wide and all for a normal case. It would be nice if the case had magazine storage inside as well. Thanks for any help.
View Quote

I have this and love it.  got it off amazon

SKB iSeries Single Rifle Case
3i-4909

holds my ar with top mounted red dot, side mount surefire flashlight, and grip pod attached - with room for some mags.

I know what you mean about your rifle being wide for a normal case.  if they will be rail mounted items, you could remove one of the side items when you put it in the case.  

they make bigger sizes.  high quality.

just take accurate measurements before you buy.

good luck with whatever case you decide on.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:26:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What's your price point?
View Quote
I'd like to stay in the $100-$150 range if possible.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:27:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

3i-4909

holds my ar with top mounted red dot, side mount surefire flashlight, and grip pod attached - with room for some mags.

I know what you mean about your rifle being wide for a normal case.  if they will be rail mounted items, you could remove one of the side items when you put it in the case.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

3i-4909

Awesome, I'll look into it.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 6:16:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought the $39 hard AR case by Flambeau from Amazon.  It's hard to envision a better case for the money.  It easily carries my carbine and four mags.  For extra security, it has Velcro straps that stick through the eggcrate foam and hold the rifle down tight.  I don't know whether I'd take it on an airplane, but for any other uses it's definitely GTG.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:18:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I bought the $39 hard AR case by Flambeau from Amazon.  It's hard to envision a better case for the money.  It easily carries my carbine and four mags.  For extra security, it has Velcro straps that stick through the eggcrate foam and hold the rifle down tight.  I don't know whether I'd take it on an airplane, but for any other uses it's definitely GTG.
View Quote
Do you happen to have a picture of the goods in the case? I don't see any interior pictures on Google.

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top