Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2013 5:30:49 PM EDT
Hi guys. I am very new to AR's so I have a lot of questions. I am in the process right now of buying all my accessories. I am looking at the troy folding front sight. I will be installing onto the Troy alpha rail that will be on my Colt 6721. Will the front sight work with my factory sight?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:34:04 PM EDT
[#1]
As long as the  Troy is normal and not the Micro.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:51:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh, ok. Thank you very much. So the regular flip up sight should work than. I think the Micro only come in sets of front and rear so I should be ok if im buying any sight that comes alone.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:28:27 AM EDT
[#3]
As long as it isn't "gas block" height, made to be mounted on a railed gas block which is a little lower than a handguard rail, yes it will work.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top