Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/12/2013 7:33:39 AM EDT
Ordered a B5 Bravo from BCM and threw away the invoice (with all the other Black Friday garbage) before testing it out. Now, I'm stuck with a stock that doesn't work correctly. Is there a way to tighten and loosen the lever on the stock? If not, I'm guessing I got another lemon from B5.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:37:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't understand which part is too tight.  Are we talking about an issue with the lever not being wide enough and sticking against the stock or does the pin need driven out and the screw/post adjusted?        

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:09:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm assuming you're talking about the stock body being tight on the RE.  It is supposed to be tight and will wear in.  My LMTs were the same way.  What RE do you have?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:40:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Is the stock the culprit or the buffer tube?

Try it out on another AR.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:21:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Dude. Im pretty sure bcm knows you ordered it. If youre not happy, call em or drop em an email....
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:27:35 PM EDT
[#5]
First determine if you have  mil spec or commercial buffer tube. The diameter of the commercial buffer tube is large enough to cause interference with a stock made for the mil spec tube.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top