Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/5/2013 12:54:23 PM EDT
I tried the search function,but it didn't return anything.Looking for a good bipod,but don't want to spend $100 for a Harris.I want it to rail mount and have the pan feature.Can some of you nice people be so kind as to recommend something? TIA
Link Posted: 6/5/2013 3:01:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I have gone the cheap route before and was pretty disappointed. I bought a Caldwell and it doesn't even mate up to the stock very tight. You should check the EE for a used Harris with the rail mount.
Link Posted: 6/5/2013 5:13:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Appreciate the reply.
Since I'm a noob here,perhaps you could tell me where/what EE is.
Link Posted: 6/5/2013 5:32:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Save your money and get an Atlas.

Cry once and all that....
Link Posted: 6/5/2013 7:01:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Appreciate the reply.

It's the "Equipment Exchange"....basically the for sale section. Look on the upper right portion of your screen for the orange box...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/b/7_Equipment_Exchange.html
Link Posted: 6/6/2013 4:15:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Appreciate the reply.

It's the "Equipment Exchange"....basically the for sale section. Look on the upper right portion of your screen for the orange box...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/b/7_Equipment_Exchange.html

Thanks Kidd.
Link Posted: 6/6/2013 11:58:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Harris all the way. i have a Caldwell on a .22 and thats where its staying. Harris dont have any movement in the legs like Caldwells, thats what I like the best.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top