Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/20/2013 1:46:40 PM EDT
Figuring I am going to pull the trigger on the Larue Covert Case. But can't decide on a color, thinking black or charcoal. What would you choose?

http://www.laruetactical.com/covert-rifle-case-mkII
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 6:23:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I just got mine in Feb...You made a great choice. I LOVE mine. I got the Ranger Green and it looks sick, but between those two, I would say Charcoal. There's a lot of black and I like to be different and have some contrast.

Whatever you pick your gonna LOVE the bag.

God Bless.
Link Posted: 3/21/2013 10:25:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I just ordered the Charcoal and it is on back order for a few weeks.
Link Posted: 3/23/2013 7:09:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Well worth it.  18" AR with a 5-20 scope, muzzle brake, 6 mags, bipod and light fit in mine.  Charcoal too.
Link Posted: 3/24/2013 5:20:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Decided on the charcoal and finally got around to ordering it yesterday. Not looking forward to seeing that its backordered on Monday. But it will be worth that wait.
Link Posted: 3/24/2013 5:32:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Whatever color is in stock, then chose from those options.
Link Posted: 3/30/2013 1:20:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I was torn between charcoal and coyote.  After looking at pictures of both cases (because Larue only has pictures of the case in charcoal), I decided I am going with the Coyote.  Better contrast between all of the black on the AR stuff, and just looks pretty nice all filled up.
Link Posted: 3/30/2013 3:16:07 AM EDT
[#7]
I have one in charcoal and one one blue.  Charcoal is definitely more discreet.  It just "blends" better and doesn't seem to be as noticed as the blue.
Link Posted: 3/30/2013 12:32:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Black
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 5:29:49 PM EDT
[#9]
I got mine in foliage which looks more like a light grey more then any kind of green. The velcro is also a light green which keeps small screws or parts from hiding in black velcro.

The idea of the covert case is to not scream "gun case"... Black does just that. I see a black nylon case in any size and the first thing I think is "tactical case" for something.

Link Posted: 4/26/2013 10:10:29 AM EDT
[#10]
I just got shipping confirmation on my Charcoal covert case.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top