Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2012 11:55:26 AM EDT
Well that is the joy of the AR platform. So modular and easy to modify to your liking. I just installed the third stock on mine. First had the MOE, then the CTR and now the STR. Liked the MOE, but it didn't lock up tight enough. The CTR solved that, but had no storage or a decent cheekweld. The STR so fars seems perfect for me. Looks cool, locks up tight, holds batteries and the cheekweld is 100 times better than the CTR.  Also I like the little bit of extra length.
Link Posted: 6/30/2012 12:02:21 PM EDT
[#1]
No you will never be happy. New parts will come out or you will find new things that you just have to have or try out.

Sorry, but you have an AR, you have new parts to put on, and you have disposable income. Thats the disease that drives every AR owner

Nice rifle btw
Link Posted: 6/30/2012 12:15:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh I know. You should have seen all the VFG's, AFG's, handstops, sling mounts, flashlights, etc I have switch out.
Link Posted: 6/30/2012 11:50:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Oh I know. You should have seen all the VFG's, AFG's, handstops, sling mounts, flashlights, etc I have switch out.

Haha Yeah I bet ive lived that too. A few stocks, some different VFG's, a new handguard here and there, anything and everything lol Just when you think you have it all right, there is something new or you havent seen before and you just have to have it

Thats the beauty of having the most modular weapon system on the planet.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 4:14:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I hadn't even finished my "dream build" when I started planning the next one. Goodbye money
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top