Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/14/2012 8:37:54 AM EDT
I am almost 100% sure this has been covered before, but I am unable to locate the topic. I like the Magpul MS2 and MS3 slings except the dam things need some type of add on padding for the area around the neck. I seen Travis running a MS3 sling with padding on his lately carbine video. I am pretty sure Magpul does not sell the slings with padding or a add on padding attachment. My question is, what type and where can I get a add on padding for my MS2 slings? This is the only reason I have not purchased a MS3 sling. I think the Vickers slings have padding, but I really like the option of going from single point to a 2 point sling.
Link Posted: 5/14/2012 9:49:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Buy the MS3 and something like the VTAC padded 2-point sling. I wanted to do it but don't have the sewing skills.
Link Posted: 5/14/2012 10:04:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Buy the MS3 and something like the VTAC padded 2-point sling. I wanted to do it but don't have the sewing skills.

so it would have to be sewed on?
Link Posted: 5/14/2012 12:44:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

If you wanted to follow the original design of the sling, yes. You can do without sewing. Loop the end of the sling under and over some buckles.
Link Posted: 5/14/2012 3:05:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you wanted to follow the original design of the sling, yes. You can do without sewing. Loop the end of the sling under and over some buckles.

do you own one? any pics of this setup
Link Posted: 5/14/2012 3:20:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I haven't modified my MS3. I had planned to, but never started.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top