Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/30/2011 5:42:40 PM EDT
Well, I need a new case. My current case is a cheepo by Midway USA. It has worked well enough but I have bought a Springer Presicion PMAG coupler and the case won't shut with.  I would prefer around 36" with external mag pockets. It is a duty gun so it gets a fair amount moving around tossing around in the trunk so it needs to be durable.  I wouldnlikento keep the price reasonable. I'll spend what I need to but really dnt want to put $100 in a case.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:11:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you try Cheaper Than Dirt ? There new catalog just came in the mail with some good deals . Also , Natchez catalog just came too and they have some great deals on some Eagle soft cases normally around $100 for about $50 . You didn't say if you wanted hard or soft cases .  Good Luck
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:28:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I have This case in OD
I like it alot.  it was $55.50. Can't beat it. It has inside pockets for pistols. It has hook and loop secure straps to hold the weapon with extra padding in the lower corners......  Holds tons of ammo and gear. Very well padded and very durable.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:32:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Did you try Cheaper Than Dirt ? There new catalog just came in the mail with some good deals . Also , Natchez catalog just came too and they have some great deals on some Eagle soft cases normally around $100 for about $50 . You didn't say if you wanted hard or soft cases .  Good Luck

I'll give them a look. Definitely a soft case as size is important, with all my other gear trunk space is at a premium.

That MI case looks good, very similar to the LAPG bag.  My only concern with those is whether the double mag will fit. The second storage compartment is kind of a waste for me as I won't be storing any pistols there.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:37:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Heres a review comparing two case. I believe thew MI is virtually the same as the Condor.
Here
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:51:01 AM EDT
[#5]
This is probably one of the more discrete looking cases...but less stoarge
here
sold from cheaper than dirt
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top