Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/15/2011 1:19:33 PM EDT
So I "built" a sling that I figured I would show you guys.

It is a Blue Force Gear "Victory" Sling. I ripped out the stitching on the front end and had my Girl Friend sew a Quick Release Sling Swivel into a loop on the front. Then I installed a IWC QD Micro Mount in the Magpul hand guards. I have a Noveske Rear QD end plate. I also installed an IWC 2 to 1 Triglide. I've been trying to find a sling that was more "all purpose", and I think this is it.
Link Posted: 5/15/2011 8:08:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks good.  I prefer the VCAS over the victory series, as far as slings go.  The IWC QD mounts are awesome though.  
Link Posted: 6/7/2011 7:53:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I want to thank you for this post. You introduced me to the 2 to 1 Triglide and Noveske QD end plate, which are great products. I went with a LaRue Tactical padded sling.
Link Posted: 6/8/2011 5:28:31 AM EDT
[#3]
No problem, glad it helped. I really never thought I needed a single point sling, but after practicing with this setup, it really can be handy. I really liked the concept of the Magpul MS2 sling, but didn't like the hardware on it. So the alternative was to come up with my own, outta easily purchased items.
Link Posted: 6/18/2011 4:55:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/18/2011 10:03:35 PM EDT
[#5]
love it

I use the "Vickers" sling, Blue Force makes good stuff
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top