Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/1/2011 4:14:36 PM EDT
So all these threads I see about people saying they cannot or at least should not use an HK style sling clip on their single point style end plate because the clip can slide into the hole and disengage itself.  Below is my solution and it works 100% if you do it with enough layers so that the hole is big enough to allow free movement, but not big enough let the clip through it, which then can disengage it, ie the problem encountered.

You just need some duct tape, and a knife.

My sling has that cloth that covers it up, but you can do the last layer in electrical tape so it is black.  It works awesome and you can do it like like 2 minutes.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:58:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Necessity is the mother of all invention.

Looks good, man.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top