Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2010 3:09:21 PM EDT
I see alot of threads on here about which sling attachment point to get  and then there is the issue of stock not collapsing fully or you have to disconnect the sling to switch sides.

I have the Stark grip with built in sling attachment and love it. The grip is solid and has a built in trigger gaurd.  The bottom has a plug that will hold either 2x CR123 or 2x AA.  The sling attachment is very sturdy and can come either fixed or swivel.

The sling attachment is low enough to collapse the stock fully and not interfere.  It also makes transitioning from strong side to weak side very easy and fluid.

The only drawback that I have found with this grip is the bottom plug with battery holes is very tight and not very glove friendly.

Just my 0.02 worth and thought it may be of some help or just another option to look at when looking for a tactical sling mount.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:06:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I lost my grip plug and all the shit I had inside. Better its tight, than losing all your stuff.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 2:21:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I lost my grip plug and all the shit I had inside. Better its tight, than losing all your stuff.

+1

I have the same grip (Stark SE-2) and the plug loosened up after a little bit.  Not too much, but its definitely not as hard as it was when I first bought it –– I could hardly get the damn thing off.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top