Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2010 12:37:36 PM EDT
I have seen them in a couple of gun stores, does anyone know where you can get the nice light stained wood rifle stands?  They hold up the rifle by 'plugging' into the magazine well.

Thanks,

Dawg
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 6:17:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I think this is what you are looking for.  http://www.rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=365
Hope this helped

airframer1981
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 6:27:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Not trying to be condescending in any way, but looking at those stands, with minimal woodworking ability, one should be easy to make with even just a circular saw.

Possibly they could cut out the pieces for you at the place you get them from. If I recall, Lowe's used to cut pieces to size. Any lumber yard might be able to do it for you as well.

Should save you some money, you can choose the wood and grain yourself, and stain or paint (but who paints a good piece of wood anyway) in your choice of color.

I think this thread just gave me an idea...
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top