Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2010 7:54:19 PM EDT
I've got a VTAC and like it, am a big fan of how smooth and solid the quick adjust feature is.   However I'm pretty intrigued by the ability of the MS2 to switch from a single point to a 2 point sling so quickly.    What I'm curious about is how the quick adjust mechanics of the MS2 stack up to the VTAC.    Is it as smooth as the VTAC?

If they didn't have an MS3 poised to be released so soon I'd probably buy an MS2 now just to test side by side.
Link Posted: 1/30/2010 10:40:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the VTAC and with just a little hardware was able to turn it into a 1 to 2 point sling like the MS2. All you need is a hook for the front (H&K or other quick release works), a short piece of strap, ring, and a couple of slider buckles. Put the ring through the back portion of the sling. Take the short piece of strap and put it through the ring on one end and then put your buckle of choice on the other end. I have a QD sling swivel that fits my end plate. Hardware only costs a couple of bucks and it only takes a couple of minutes to assemble.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top