Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2009 2:59:45 AM EDT
Aim surplus has these
I like the look of this magpul moe grip but wondering if the storage space is only suited for batteries?  From the looks of this photo, it looks like its just an open space inside, and no "dividers" to hold batteries.  Im wanting something with storage space for a very compact cleaning kit, spare bolt parts etc - and not batteries.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:06:23 AM EDT
[#1]
That's just the generic plug that comes with MOE grips.  It's not designed to hold anything.

You can buy plugs that hold batteries (one holds123 batts and one holds AA/AAA batts) or a spare bolt & firing pin.

Also, when you buy a MIAD, it comes with a 3-round grip core.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:40:32 PM EDT
[#2]
If you want to store anything but earplugs inside get the MIAD.  I used some MIAD 3 round cores in some MOEs and they kept falling out.  I have not had that problem with the MIAD.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:38:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I keep one of the small bottles of lube that LaRue sends out with orders in there.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 11:27:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I keep a copy of my Form 1 and some earplugs in mine.

Mike
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top