Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 7:04:42 PM EDT
I really like this front sling mount, below is the only picturei  have of it. Im talking about the sling mount on the airsoft fun, the one that is on the side of the front sight.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:15:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Brownell's

ETA, they are out of stock. RRA makes one as well if you can find it (and it should be a good bit less than the Colt).
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:22:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't know this company and would check them out prior to ordering from them, but they show one RRA in stock: https://ssl31.pair.com/padef/gobbels/index.php?main_page=product_info&manufacturers_id=16&products_id=418
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:31:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I dont think I could pay $52 just to have a sling swivel on the side of the FSB.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:32:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Don't know this company and would check them out prior to ordering from them, but they show one RRA in stock: https://ssl31.pair.com/padef/gobbels/index.php?main_page=product_info&manufacturers_id=16&products_id=418

Thanks for the responses. Im sure these people are good, since there are several defense contractors in PA
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:02:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Keep an eye out in the Equipment Exchange, I see them occasionally for $20.

I think they come standard with Stag uppers (mine did), so I'm sure quite a few people end up ditching them (I did).
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:50:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top