Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/14/2009 2:15:56 PM EDT
I see alot of single point slings that use the HK snap hook, and other setups that you cannot swap out.

I am looking for a single point sling that either comes with an uncle mikes QD swivel or can loop into one, since I'm buying THIS sling mount for my M4.

My Krebs AK has the VLTOR stock tube on it which has the QD hole built in, so this will be the easiest method of attachment so that I can have one sling for multiple weapons.

Anyways, I've seen a few slings out there that might work, but I don't know which one of the single points is the best, since I'm used to my 2 points.

The SKD Tac PIG slings look good, but I don't know if I would want a bungee version, or the original non-bungee version.  Any benefits or downsides to the bungee?

I'm going to use this setup in a magpul carbine class, so I'd like something that will be easy for transitions from one shoulder to the other.

Thanks as always for your help!

Scott
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:32:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:20:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone else?  What single points do you like and use?
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top