Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2009 9:54:15 AM EDT
I need to get a sling mount to slip over the buffer tube, but I got no idea where to start.  Can someone tell me a good, cheap mount?
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:01:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I need to get a sling mount to slip over the buffer tube, but I got no idea where to start.  Can someone tell me a good, cheap mount?

I have this one, it does exactly what I need it to, which is attach the back of my sling to my gun via HK clip. Not sure if it is the "best" or "cheapest" but it is good quality and took all of about 30 seconds to install.

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Midwest-Industries-MCTAR-13-p/mctar-13.htm

J-

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:39:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

What sling?  What ever it is I would look at Noveske's MInimalist plate.

link
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 11:17:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Midwest industries has a ton.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 11:38:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What sling?  What ever it is I would look at Noveske's MInimalist plate.

link

My first thought, too.

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top