Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2009 3:08:58 AM EDT
I need a single point mount that attaches to the buffer tube but doesn't require removing/adjusting the buffer nut.  Maybe something to clamp on?  I need it to be ambidextrous also, as close to the Magpul ASAP in functionality.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 4:31:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Close, but I'd like it to be under the buffer tube if it could be, so it can be ambidextrous.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 4:49:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I've also found this http://www.danieldefense.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=71

Which ones would you recommend?  Would you go with a Magpul MS2 Sling.  I will be wearing full body armor.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 5:46:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:45:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Again it can't be one sided.  Thanks though.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 11:37:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Again it can't be one sided.  Thanks though.

The PR-4 offers easy ambidexterous sling use, and features a rear-facing attachment point as well.

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 12:20:54 PM EDT
[#9]

He doesn't want to remove the existing buffer plate. Just use a bolt on...
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top