Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/23/2008 7:07:29 PM EDT
Why don't they make one?

Am I the only one who thinks hogue would make one KICK-ASS Vertical Foregrip?

I would love to have one on my AR to go along with my hogue grip!

I think we should all contact hogue and have them make one!

Who's with me?
Link Posted: 12/24/2008 5:18:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Though I'm more a kac/TD VFG guy, the reason they probably havn't made one maybe be because theres so many out there that have got it perfect already. It may not be worth it to them. I would buy one if it followed a KAC type design.
Link Posted: 12/24/2008 5:35:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Yankee Hill Machine sell's a rail to grip adaptor that will accept any AR pistol grip including the Hogue.  They have two types.  One, at the same angle as the grip behind you're trigger guard, and another that is canted foreward toward the muzzle to give a more vertical type hold.  

Hope this helps,

Dave
Link Posted: 12/24/2008 10:30:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yankee Hill Machine sell's a rail to grip adaptor that will accept any AR pistol grip including the Hogue.  They have two types.  One, at the same angle as the grip behind you're trigger guard, and another that is canted foreward toward the muzzle to give a more vertical type hold.  

Hope this helps,

Dave

Wow that's neat, Id like to check that out.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top