Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/19/2008 8:12:20 PM EDT
Im looking for a nice backpack I have found this http://www.lapolicegear.com/3aspa.html but im just wondering if anyone knows of any bags that are a bit smaller, I will pretty much just be using it as a range bag to put all my ammo,mags,sling,ect ect and a few other things. I do like that one but If anyone knows of any other bags nothing bigger then that and smaller will also do, I was looking at this one http://www.opticsplanet.net/blackhawk-blacktrail-hunting-pack.html but It seems to be more of a water bag and I want a backpack without that or one that you can remove it. any brand is good for me as long as it is a good pack, thanks
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:20:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Might want to ask this in the Tac Gear board in the Armory.
Lots of gear queers hang out there and talk about nylon.  Good place for the info you're looking for.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:37:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I would rather not hang out with queers I just need a nice bag for the range and camping.. maby someone will be able to help me here I would rather not go start another topic but thanks for the info I guess?
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:38:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Ummm, OK.
Then you definitely wouldn't be interested in the tacked thread on three day packs or the five hundred other times somebody has asked about back packs.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:18:34 AM EDT
[#4]
just wondering why you call them queers?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:50:25 AM EDT
[#5]
It is a slang term for people who are into gear.  I didn't come up with it.  They are not actually homosexual, it just refers to the dedication some have for nylon.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:44:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I would rather not hang out with queers ...<snip>

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:12:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Wow, this went south real quick.

"Gear Queer" is similar to the term "Ammo Whore".

Neither are actually "queer" or a "whore".

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:28:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Battle3,

Look at Maxpidetion brand products....they seen to have a corner on the quality market...also take a look at Eagle Industries....I have some of their bags and cases and their quality is outstanding.....

Richard

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:31:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 12:09:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Wolf,

Yes them too, I do not own any TT, but I have seen their products at the range and the quality is great....I forgot about them.

RLS
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 12:43:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I would rather not hang out with queers I just need a nice bag for the range and camping.. maby someone will be able to help me here I would rather not go start another topic but thanks for the info I guess?

It doesn't sound like you want the best informed answers.

Good luck with your purchase then....
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:26:26 PM EDT
[#12]
well I am new to the whole slang thing, I thot he really ment they where queers, and thanks for the info on that tho..
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:10:31 PM EDT
[#13]
braddah, I think you need a crash course in "Gear 101"  

All kidding aside, check out the "Tactical Gear" section under the "Armory."   A lot of good info there.   They have a special thread just for packs/bags.  

To echo above, I use a lot of Eagle Industries gear both for duty and whatever else and they're the best IMO.  I had an Eagle AIII Molle pack that I've used as a duty bag for years that was subject to abuse but never had a problem w/ stitching coming loose, ripping, tears, etc.   I'm sure they're others out there, but I've had no reason to go that route.  

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:21:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Yeah, but I just had no clue on what he ment buy queers.. lmao but anyway I found the bag I will be getting. Thank's.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top