Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/17/2008 10:38:52 AM EDT
anybody got pics of their setup with the CQD sling plate ?
what 1pt sling do you recommend with it ?

thanks
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 11:28:03 AM EDT
[#1]

Gear Sector GS-2P, it's advertised as a two point sling, but with the Gear Sector modular design, and the CQD sling mount, it can easily become a dual purpose sling that can be converted from a two point to single point sling in instants.

~Augee
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 3:57:52 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks..do you recommend 2 hooks for stability or one is enough ?
I'm looking at the csm gear 1 pt sling.

Link Posted: 7/17/2008 4:44:04 PM EDT
[#3]
One hook works just fine, Gear Sector also makes purpose designed single point slings with only one attachment point.  The reason I run two hooks is because I would switch the sling from a single point to a two point.  The HK hooks and CQD adapter allowed me to use only sling, with the proper attachments.

~Augee
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 10:22:29 AM EDT
[#4]
If your using a Dieter CQD plate I would go for a 2pt sling and then add a HK hook adapter on the left rail. Much more versatile. That's what I should have done but I bought a single pt sling before I got my CQD plate.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:45:18 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm a lefty.  I see that the CQD plate has only 1 loop on the right side.  Should I save my money and get a different plate?  Sorry to hijack
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:47:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top