Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2008 6:15:06 AM EDT
Im Looking for an ambi Loop style,  Is there really that much differance in the durability of these.  Ive seen them from 15 - 40 bucks.  Looks almost Identical except for the MWI one that you can mount with out removing the stock.  Any body ever have one break.  I have the Blackhawk Storm Single Point sling that i will be using with it.  Thanks For the info.  
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 4:30:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 7:51:53 AM EDT
[#2]

I have 2 of these from Yankee Hill. For $16 you can't beat it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 12:52:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I've used my Daniel Defense ambi loop plate sling mount for about a year without any problems, maybe even five years or more of use I would say that it could probably survive that easily.

Any of the other brands such as MI, Vltor, YHM, Gear Sector, TangoDown, GG&G, etc., should work fine, the ones that you could mount without removing the stock are easier to install, it's up to you.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 12:58:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:35:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

We have done a few threads with pictures to show the differences, but the condensed version is that the cheaper ones don't lock in as well against the receiver and have a tendency to slide.    

Any body got a link i couldnt find it.  Thanks  
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:50:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top