Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/21/2008 3:31:10 PM EDT
So, I just got one of these.  Anyone know the story with them?  They are obviously a copy of the grip pod, so much so that I suspect they are licensed by grip pod.  They have aluminum inside the polymer legs like I have read the grip pod does.  There are apparently two versions- one which rotates and tilts and the other which is more ridgid.  They are available for as little as $90 for the rotate/tilt version, and come with a lifetime warranty.

I just got mine this afternoon and have not shot with it.  The rotate/tilt concept remains to be seen.  It clearly is more stable than my arm supporting the front end, but you still need to keep it centered.  I think the best way may be using the support hand gripping the VFG like you would traditionally do when using it like a VFG, which allows you to focus on trigger control alone with the right hand.  

I am sure 23skidude or whoever he is will be along here in  a little while either to say that they licensed this, or that they are going after CAA, which is why I really started this thread.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top