Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/3/2006 9:08:47 PM EDT
I picked up a redimag model A2 up at a local gun store and plan on using it on my issue weapon.  Well I tried it out on my personal AR15 and found that it is very stiff and takes considerable effort to drop the mag from the redimag.  After several dozen tries it becomes harder to extract both mags due to my forearm being smoked.  Does anyone know through use of this product will it become easier and is there any advantage to using this product?  I want first hand actual experience as I may be taking the redimag on my deployment.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:29:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a redi mag on my carbine. Works great. No problems as your describing. Good luck.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:34:08 AM EDT
[#2]
+1, I've never had trouble with mine either.  Try adjusting the mag-release tension on the lower and see if that helps.  Good luck'
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:20:03 AM EDT
[#3]
you need to remove it and reinstall with the mag releast lined up correctly.  Look at it and line it up straight with the mag release button on the rifle.  
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top