Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/1/2006 1:29:23 PM EDT
I just saw some of this for the second time at my local gun show.  I was particularly interested in their thigh holster and AR mag thigh rig.  One guy had them for $20 a piece, another for $40 for the holster.  Neither had any real info on them.  I won't be kicking doors or anything with them, and am tempted to pick each up next time and give you a review.  Stiching seemed ok.  Buckles and tri-glides I'm not sure about.  Holster was adjustable for different models, with or without lights.  Non slip backs, quick release from belt.  Found them on-line a few places including [http]www.utg.name/[/http].  I'd like to know what ya'll think.

-Hershey
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:01:48 AM EDT
[#1]
If all your doing is going to the range or goofing around in the woods they should be fine.  As long as you are not in a situation where you could be risking your life or someone elses if something breaks, go for it.  You can buy more ammo with the money that you save.

That being said, I bought some cheap LBE a few years ago to use in the woods around my house.  I jumped a fence and when I hit the ground the suspenders broke.  Which really wasn't a big deal except for the 2 mile walk back to the house trying to carry my gear with what was left of my LBE.  I decided then that even if I wasn't "kicking in doors" I was going to get the best I could afford and not have to deal with stuff falling apart.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:09:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Good point

-Hershey
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top