Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 6:12:52 PM EDT
This seemed like the most appropriate forum to post this.

So has anybody used these things? What are your opinions? I just got a free pair of EP-3s from a Surefire promotional offer and here are my impressions.

They are very soft and comfortable to wear. A little difficult to insert, but after you get them in, they are very secure. I haven't had a chance to use them at the range yet, but I will post results when I can get to the range. Here are some pics.

The set and case.

Right Ear

Left Ear
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:33:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Just got mine today too on the free offer. They seem to be comfortable, but have not wore them for more than 5 to 10 minutes.  Cant wait to try them out.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:36:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I got a couple of pairs at my store & they are listed as only 9dB! Maybe these are designed to be worn under muffs? Or for combat personnel that need some protection but need to hear also? I would think that they would work best with the electronic muffs because they are only 20-23 dB reduction. I haven't had a chance to try a pair yet.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:26:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought a set and they are VERY comfortable. I don't think that I would wear them alone when shooting an AR. Pistol might be ok. They are a nice thing to keep in a vehicle or in a shooting/hunting jacket as well.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:56:58 AM EDT
[#4]
What free offer are you talking about? Please do provide info on free stuff.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:03:19 AM EDT
[#5]
If you are on Surefire's mailing list, they sent out an email with a link to where you could get a pair of EP-3s for free when you buy something. There were only 2000 pairs available, so I on't know if there are any left.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top