Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2006 12:38:05 PM EDT
i would like it to carry like a m249 i plan on getting a beta C for it. i dont want a single point sling on it.

any ideas would be great.

thx Ed
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:29:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:30:41 PM EDT
[#2]
i would like it to carry like this sling http://www.spectergear.com/saw_sop_sling.htm but i dont know what sling mounts i need. i have magpul m93 w/ 20 hbar with no front sling mounts yet.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:09:45 AM EDT
[#3]
anyone?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:39:01 PM EDT
[#4]
do you have the magpul stock sling mount?  Do you have foward rails?  What type of sling?  3 point, single point? what type of sling connection?  HK loop, full loop, etc.  Need more details, need to know what sling you are going to use.  Go look around the internet for what you want, then just figure out how to connect it to your rifle (they sell more than enough solutions for this that you should be able to find one easily).
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top