Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2006 8:50:54 PM EDT
I'm looking to get one of these for a newly acquired A4 and plan on keeping the standard handguards however I'm planning on putting an IT/Streamlight M3 light mount on them and according to this pic the sling will intefere with this.  

My question is: Is there a model that utilizes a front side mount sling swivel and if so, what's the code?

Also, I'd seen an ad in a Guns and Weapons of LE advertising a Specter universal sling that was able to be used on M4s, A4s, A2s, etc.  Which model is that?

I realize I should probably just email the party with the above site but hoped I could get some insight here first.

I guess it helps to be thorough, at the very bottom of the page is the Universal model.  Does anyone have experiences they'd care to share?

Thanks,
Scott
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top