Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/10/2006 7:15:52 AM EDT
I'm looking for a black I Shot case and everyone appears to be out of stock.  Anyone know who has them in stock at this time?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#1]
SilentMark, what size are you looking for? Have you tried G&R Tactical?

Let me know and I'll check around for you. Thanks.

Helmie Ashiblie
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:13:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I just bought one from Texas Tactcal 42 inch black in color. They also had extra mag pouches.
www.texastacticalgear.com
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:06:33 PM EDT
[#3]
DRam, where do they have the extra magazine pouches listed?
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:34:26 PM EDT
[#4]
They don't have them listed on the web page when I called their 1-800 number I asked the lady and she said she has the pouches they just don't have them on their web site. So if you want an extra pouch you need to call them. I just receieved mine today I really like it so far.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:39:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I didn't see the mag pouches on TexasTactical's site either, and a search for "ishot" only turned up the case.    

I just ordered a 42" in tan from G&R Tactical, but their site says they're out of black in the 36" and 42" sizes.  They do have the extra mag pouches, and 46" in black.  Shipping was only $5 for the case + extra mag pouch, so it wouldn't break the bank to order the pouch from them if you found the case somewhere else.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:35:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Helmie,

Any time frame on when the OD green cases will be available?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:14:05 PM EDT
[#7]
I just got my 42" tan case directly from Helmie.  He delayed a range trip to make sure the case made it here before the weekend.  Great case, and great customer service.

Craig
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:21:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Dude, the SHOT Show has really put me behind the curve. I spoke to the Military End User Manager from Invista and he hooked me up with a good supplier for Coyote Brown and Foliage Green; so these are the 2 new colors we're gonna run with. Hopefully, we'll have 'em in sometime in May. I promised the good folks at G&R more colors.

Wished we could move faster on these. Just a small family run biz trying our best to stay ahead of the game. And now Leitner Wise is gonna ship their new ODA rifles in the Tan cases. No vacation for us this year, that's for sure.

Craig, hope you use and abuse your new case this weekend, bro
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:03:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, the SHOT Show has really put me behind the curve. I spoke to the Military End User Manager from Invista and he hooked me up with a good supplier for Coyote Brown and Foliage Green; so these are the 2 new colors we're gonna run with. Hopefully, we'll have 'em in sometime in May. I promised the good folks at G&R more colors.

Wished we could move faster on these. Just a small family run biz trying our best to stay ahead of the game. And now Leitner Wise is gonna ship their new ODA rifles in the Tan cases. No vacation for us this year, that's for sure.

Craig, hope you use and abuse your new case this weekend, bro

Great news on the green, Helmie, I'll be placing an order for sure!

Many thanks
Edwin

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:55:55 AM EDT
[#10]
I will wait for the green!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:41:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Helmie,

I spent most of the evening Friday sewing up additional straps for all of my QCB barrels and such.  Didn't get to abuse anything, as I we are still in truck weather here in the hinterlands. Once we get into Jeep weather, the case will get a lot more abuse.   20-30 mph winds and blowing snow on the tailgate is really only abuse on me.

I am really gonna be happy with the way your zippers are "hidden" under the outter flap.  When I am jeeping around on BLM land, it takes about 10 minutes to cover everything with dust and sand.  And as you know, grit and dust can play hell on zippers.   Nice little attention to detail that is heads and shoulders above my other soft cases.

Craig
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:03:49 PM EDT
[#12]
I also just got my IShot case from TexasTacitcal, had a hard time finding the black 42 inch. Very nice case, but I'm not sure I like the way the shoulder strap attaches to the top of the case you have to undo one end to open up the case. I really don't like the way it carries with the strap attached to the back of the case. Maybe I'm doing something wrong any suggestions.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top