Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/9/2006 7:19:51 PM EDT
I'm gonna use the make ur own tac sling for my 870 and I have the Wilson Combat +2 with the side sling loop for the front, but I need a butstock adapter for the rear.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  thanks,

Doc
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:26:06 AM EDT
[#1]
GG&G makes a buttstock sling loop that fits between the buttstock and the rear of the receiver.

Also, the tactical shotgun sling from Eagle Industries comes with a velcro wrapped sling loop that attaches near the recoil pad of the buttstock and uses the existing rear sling stud to maintain position.  They may sell you this piece separately.

Check out their websites for actual pictures, so my crappy explanation makes more sense.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:56:06 PM EDT
[#3]
www.danieldefense.com/?page=shop/browse&category=870shotgunslingmounts

The one on the Daniel Defense site looks pretty nice
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top