Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/15/2006 3:37:35 PM EDT
I remember a while ago that the new TD bipod was to be made available to the commercial market, but I cant seem to find anyone that carries it.

So, are there any dealers that actually have this thing in stock, or plan to?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:42:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I got one from Adco last week.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:18:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I got one from Adco also.  Sweet bipod, gotta love the tracking ability.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:19:30 PM EDT
[#3]
It's available. I ordered one from Troy Industries earlier today.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:01:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys, I'll go check out adco.

Quoted:

Capn_Crunch; you ordered one direct from Troy's website? Looks like that is the way to go if so, they have it at $150
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:13:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:42:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Thanks guys, I'll go check out adco.

Quoted:

Capn_Crunch; you ordered one direct from Troy's website? Looks like that is the way to go if so, they have it at $150

IIRC, $150 is the old price, TD raised the MAP to $195. I've been on the list for the bipods since Troy said they'd be offering them, so they left a message on my phone while I was on my honeymoon, and I didn't get a chance to get back with them until yesterday.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:01:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I bought one at SHOT. Shot it on Saturday. Like the way it works and folds, don't like that it is too high.

Simon
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:01:10 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I bought one at SHOT. Shot it on Saturday. Like the way it works and folds, don't like that it is too high.

Simon

I figured as much regarding height... Did ya'll run them on the DMR, or the 7.62 mule? I'm hoping that it'll be "just right" for running a 6.8 w/ 25 round mag and Lumpy or Ranger plates. BTW, got some thoughts I need to run by ya...
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:15:18 AM EDT
[#9]
I haven't used mine for shooting yet but this is a VERY cool bipod. I have it attached and love how it becomes part of the forarm and is designed specifically for the AR (the cutouts for the Delta Ring for example)...

I'm not usually a bipod kind of guy - I prefer slings - but this is a really nice one. I think it will be permanent on this particular rifle.

edit for clarification
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top