Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/12/2006 4:59:48 AM EDT
Any suggestions on where to find a sling with a single attachment point that will fit Bushmaster's pistol?

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:35:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:47:20 AM EDT
[#2]
agreed with stickman
JTrusty's slings are great. Awesome customer service too.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 11:33:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks! Will order.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:50:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:02:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Just below the buffer tube there is a place on the pistol to mount a single point sling. It is a small fitting into the metal end-plate that has a 1 - 1 1/2 mm hole.

I am thinking of just using a 1" nylon strap and attaching it with some nylon cord. Although this is less than ideal, I think it would work.

This is my secondary weapon for home defense (after my .223 rifle) and I need some sling in the rare case of home invasion.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:07:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:16:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I think the buffer tube is some sort of carbon fiber. I do not know if this is a form of plastic or contains plastic. The end of the tube is threaded and simply screws into the metal endplate.

I will try to take a picture of it if my camera will work and send it to you as soon as I can.

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top