BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/9/2006 12:24:18 PM EDT
please find out what exactly went into  upgradeing the AR10 SASS,
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:24:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Also could you check out the JP Rifles booth and see if they have their new AR-10 handguards? They are supposed to be 2" dia. just like the ones for the AR15.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:35:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Also could you check out the JP Rifles booth and see if they have their new AR-10 handguards? They are supposed to be 2" dia. just like the ones for the AR15.

Thanks

Are you talking about standard old A2/A4 handguards?

If so, the normal handguards work on an AR10 or an M15 (AR15), so why should they need to produce something different for the AR10?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:33:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks

If so, the normal handguards work on an AR10 or an M15 (AR15), so why should they need to produce something different for the AR10?

Talking about the 3 piece full float V-TAC modular handguards in 2" diameter. Current ones are two piece 2.25" diameter. They are supposed to take a full length rail on the top just like the ones for the AR15.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:07:12 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks

Talking about the 3 piece full float V-TAC modular handguards in 2" diameter. Current ones are two piece 2.25" diameter. They are supposed to take a full length rail on the top just like the ones for the AR15.

+1 I have been waiting for those handguards to come out for a while.  From what I have heard they aren't making them until they get rid of the old stock.

-C4-
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:00:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:14:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes The handguard was on display[. I picked up a catalog for you. If you email me your address I will send it to you.
Justin
[email protected]

quote]Quoted:

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:50:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yes The handguard was on display[. I picked up a catalog for you. If you email me your address I will send it to you.
Justin
[email protected]

quote]Quoted:

Thanks

You've gon above and beyond. Thanks
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:51:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Justin
[email protected]

quote]Quoted:

Thanks

Damb keyboard made me hit the enter button twice
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top