Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/8/2006 7:45:15 PM EDT
i just got a MIAD grip and the front/back straps are very tight.  i understand you dont want these moving - but its a literal pain to try to swap these out (which is kinda the point of this grip)  anyone else have this problem?  any suggestions of how to break this thing in better?

thanks!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:04:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:19:32 PM EDT
[#2]
they have a roll pin you can put the the back, it's not really made to swap alot, but it does loosen up. mine did after a week of just being on there.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:36:51 AM EDT
[#3]
i understand that it should be tight - but as of now - i cant remove the back strap to even try out the larger one.  just asking if other people have had this issue.  if the grip is designed to have swappable inserts I think they should be able to be changed without the fear of possibly breaking the grip to try them out.

guess im the only one with this problem.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:55:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
i understand that it should be tight - but as of now - i cant remove the back strap to even try out the larger one.(I pushed it on the carpet to get it off)  just asking if other people have had this issue.(yes, they all are that way, I sell them) if the grip is designed to have swappable inserts I think they should be able to be changed without the fear of possibly breaking the grip to try them out.(use a rag or the carpet to push, I suggest carpet cause I cut myself on it)
guess im the only one with this problem.(not really a problem, use your floor to ush the peice out while you hold it unlocked. If there is still a problem IM me)

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top