Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/14/2006 4:17:01 AM EDT
I want a Tango Down PR4 mount but for the sake of all that is holy there is none to be had. Anyone know who has them for sale. The few I have found have none in stock.
I can find plutonium on line easier than these mounts.
The only dealer on this site that I have found is Tactical House and I am waiting on a response back from them. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:00:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Tesnevo,

We will be shipping LARGE amounts of PR-4's out this coming week.

Best,

Jeff Cahill
TangoDown LLC
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:07:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Well thats great news I guess. The big question is this: Is anyone here going to get them and have them for sale? Who will be getting them?
I think you need to ship me one directly for evaluation purposes. I will be more than happy to furnish an address. I am an awfully honest person and in some circles of society my opinion matters.

Atleast that is what I think.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:48:16 PM EDT
[#3]
You can order from Tango Down directly.  I just did.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:15:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Doh!

I guess I should pay more attention. Thanks. I will order one now.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:35:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I think you need to ship me one directly for evaluation purposes.

Been there done that got the t-shirt, or in this case the PR4. This is not a new product, although it has been improved since the first model.

Let me know if you want to see the pictures. (My text is gone, but I still have the pictures.)
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:30:49 PM EDT
[#6]
The pictures would be great to see. I am debating this one and the Daniels Defense EZCAR Type like the PR4.  If you get the chance send me the pics or link or what ever you can do. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:10:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The pictures would be great to see. I am debating this one and the Daniels Defense EZCAR Type like the PR4.  If you get the chance send me the pics or link or what ever you can do. Thanks.

Sorry for the delay.... been really busy. Link to my pictures of the PR4.

coloradoshooting.org/ipw-web/gallery/tdpr4
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top