Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2006 6:37:42 AM EDT
What are the velcro webbing pieces for that come with the bag? I assume they are for holding a pistol or something...but I don't really see how it's suppose to work. Also, who has the best deal on extra mag pouches? Thanks!!!

BTW, I have it setup so my upper is at the bottom of the case...feels better with the weight toward the bottom...is this a problem?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:32:18 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
What are the velcro webbing pieces for that come with the bag? I assume they are for holding a pistol or something...but I don't really see how it's suppose to work. Also, who has the best deal on extra mag pouches? Thanks!!!

BTW, I have it setup so my upper is at the bottom of the case...feels better with the weight toward the bottom...is this a problem?

If they are like mine they are to hold your rifle in place.  You open them flat and slide them under the webbing in the case...the webbing has vlecro on the under side to hold the pieces you are talking about.

FWIW - My rifle is up-side down when I open the case...no big deal.  When I sit the case down I don't like it to be sitting on my TA11.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:37:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, I should have been more clear. I meant the "T" shaped piece as well as the straight piece that goes with it to form an "H". What I meant was my sites are in the bottom of the bag. I plan to add an EOTech as well. Should I consider flipping it?
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top