Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/29/2005 3:16:18 PM EDT
Found these elastic single-point slings - was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them. Did a search but nothing came up.

Post up your pros and cons, gents! Thanks in advance.

NE Tactical
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:29:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey, I can't let your first post go answered.  Speaking only for myself and from what I have noted on this forum, it appears that the HK snap style single points are not as favored as the slot type (the loop sticks out further than the slot).  And it seems that the "bugee" types are also not very common. I am not saying they don't work, but appear to be more appropriate for special tactical situations us "normal" types probably won't experience.  

I have the Specter MOAT and am very happy with it.  But, all I need these days is a leash.
www.spectergear.com/

ETA Corrected spelling.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:29:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I want to eval one of these too.  The only feedback I've seen so far was on this thread that Redfisha sent me:
http://lightfighter.net/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/7206084761/m/214107404/r/814107404#814107404
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:18:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top