Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/23/2005 1:50:42 PM EDT
A store around here has what they claim are Knights VFG for sale.
They are in a plastic bag with a "Knights Armament Comapny blah blah blah" label.
The VFG itself has no markings.

Do "real" Knights VFG have any markings on them?
I don't want to waste my money on an airsoft replica being passed off for the real thing.

Thanks.

- Cioppino

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:58:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I just happen to have one and a digi cam sitting here on my computer desk.  This is a little blurry, but it has the Knights logo and KAC on the fromt of the grip.  Here is a pic...

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:32:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:08:38 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
KAC grips should be marked as such . . . at least the ones I have seen.

\

Same here.  If the bag is labeled but the grip is not, I'd suspect a copy.  But then again, a lot of the replical RAS panels are marked properly...
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:18:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I have two.  One is marked with the logo on one side and Knight's Armament Co., Vero Beach FL on the other.  The other is marked with the logo on one side and Knight's Armament Co. on the other.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:49:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks all!

- Cioppino
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:43:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I have two.  One is marked with the logo on one side and Knight's Armament Co., Vero Beach FL on the other.  The other is marked with the logo on one side and Knight's Armament Co. on the other.

That's how mine is.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top