Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/19/2005 3:41:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:18:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, I have one on an SBR.  All of the full sized VG's seemed a little too big for my 7.5" SBR.  It goes on easilly, clamps down tight and is very light.  The hollow compartment is the perfect size to hold a reduced copy of my Stamped Form1.  On my 16" Bushy I am using a Tango Down VG but for shorties this one is the ticket.

JMHO,
MadDog
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:32:20 AM EDT
[#2]
MadDog, is there any kind of plug on the bottom, or do you just roll up your paperwork and shove it up there?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:11:08 AM EDT
[#3]
This has been threaded before.

for the record, I like mine. Lots easier to manipulate from prone.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:58:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I have one on my UMP. Feels more proportional.

Bomber
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:10:47 PM EDT
[#5]
223shooter,

Yes, it comes with a plug so your paperwork or whatever you put in it stays put.  They also come in OD Green & Coyote Brown as well as Black.  I got an OD Green and it matches the rest of my furniture perfectly.

MadDog
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top