Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/6/2005 9:39:52 AM EDT
I'm considering a sling setup for my Remmy 870 that combines a lil' of a single point and 2 point.
I like single point slings but find that the muzzle heavy-ness of my 870(with sure-fire forend) is a little less than ideal. What I'm envisioning is using the front side sling mount (Wilson Combat) and using a single point mount on the rear ( GGG) and using the 2 point sling shown below.

Thoughts on this setup? Remember again that I'm not using the set up in the pic. My intent is to mount the rear portion of the sling on a single point sling mount up by the reciver, not the pictured rear side swivel mount shown on the stock( however that still could happen.) I've been wanting to experiment with a bungee type sling as well so I thought I might as well do a double-whammy experiment. Any merit to this setup? Anyone have anything similar?  All thoughts positive or negative welcome.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top