Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/29/2005 4:25:16 AM EDT
Who makes the best carrying case for an AR15 rifle ?

I see that some of the ones I have seen in magazines talk about it having velcro attachments inside to hold the rifle in place.  Is this a feature that would be good to have ??

Please give me sources for the case that you would recommend.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:43:22 AM EDT
[#1]
If you want cheap(price not quality), American made and soft case. I got an Allen from Gander Mountain for $29. It is holding very well so far, and I am not easy on things at all. It is just padded, no velcro securing devices inside the case. Has 4 mag pockets on outside, that will hold two 30 rnders per pocket. Zippered storage compartment on front. Will hold a scoped rifle or non scoped with a mag.

Made out of that cordura nylon I think it is called, nylon that feels kinda like cotton material. It looks very much like all the other EBR cases you see but for half the price. I guess if they slapped "mil spec tactical spec ops certified" on it they would command a higher price.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:03:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top