Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2005 7:30:35 AM EDT
Will I need to buy any attachment hardware to use this sling set-up on my LMT M4 ? This will be my first Tactical sling (It's been a LONG time since I qualified w/the M16 in the U.S.M.C.). I will be using a 16" LMT M4gery at a couple of training courses. One objective is to use equipment that would require as little modification to the basic weapon as possible. I may install an Ashley front night sight, but thats about it. Thank's, Ray
Link Posted: 5/3/2005 10:58:42 AM EDT
[#1]
The contractor pack comes with a ton of attachments.  There are some that are designed to attach using nothing but the weapon as is and there are some that are designed to work with the assorted aftermarket attachment points that are available.  IOW, you will be able to attach it to the weapon as it is now, and if you decide to make changes to the weapon in the future then you will have the attachments available to handle whatever those future changes may be.  best of both worlds.
Link Posted: 5/3/2005 1:55:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/4/2005 7:09:35 PM EDT
[#3]
No, no single point loop on my LMT. Thank's for the info. guy's. Any other input ? Ray
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 6:28:19 AM EDT
[#4]
It fit's great. I also have an LMT carbine, you can set it up to wrap around the buffer tube for a single point, or the stock and forgrip for 2/ 3 point. With a rear sling adapter at the back of the receiver, you could use that for 1,2 and 3 point. They work Great!
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 4:22:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I love my BFG SOC-C sling.  I'm still puzzled how I got along without it all those years.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top