Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/16/2005 1:09:53 PM EDT
Does anybody make a rear sling attachment point that is quick detach? I'm thinking something around the receiver plate would be ideal. Thanks. Please post pics if you have it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 1:45:39 PM EDT
[#1]
matterhorn,

QD sling attachments are the only way to go! IMHO  Daniel Defense makes one, TangoDown makes one and Tactical Link makes one and I think GG&G makes one.  Iv'e used the Tactical Link one for awhile now and love it!  but have recently switched to TangoDowns PR-4.  The benefit of the TangoDown is that it can be mounted without dissassembling the extension tube.  There's some threads regarding these products with pictures somewhere around here.

There's a gazillion Sigle-Point Slings out there nowadays..I prefer the Giles Wilderness.

Good Luck
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 2:03:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply. Tactical Link had exactly what I was looking for. I just ordered one from them. Can't wait to try it out!
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top