Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/27/2004 4:02:41 PM EDT
If you are in need of military, LE or shooting related gear, please give Elite Tactical Sources a look.  Roy Haynes has been great to deal with and knows what customer service is all about.  I've got a Camelback Motherload from Roy as well as other gear.  His prices are very reasonable and he offers LE and Gov't prices.  

I recenlty had a problem with an ARMS mount I got from him and he sent me out another and a call tag for the problem mount.  Fast and professional service.

He is at http://www.elitetacticalsources.com/

I have no affiliation with the company.  Just trying to pass on a good company.
Best,
Nick Weidhaas
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:53:55 PM EDT
[#1]

+1

Excellent prices and customer service...  If Lightfighter doesn't have what I'm looking for, I go to ETS.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:38:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, good folks.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:09:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Funny, I was just thinking about raving about ETS today.  I ordered some knee pads today, and they were very polite and answered all my questions.  
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top