Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2004 4:17:06 PM EDT
Traded some GI Issue Clothing/Stuff and a range finder for an Olympic Arms AR-15, first thing I need to get for it is a case. Anyone got any experience with Mil-Tech Tactical Rifle Cases? I found this one on line (link below) and am thinking about buying it, just don't know if it will fit my gun. The guns got a Colt Sporter Scope on it, measurement is a tad over 38" Long, and height is 13", Impact guns has the lengths but not the height. I'll probably call them to see if it will fit  if I don't get a response here.

http://www.impactguns.com/store/miltec_crc.html

I did a search trying to find out if anyone has posted about this case already, but didn't find anything, if there is and I over looked it...my bad.

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top