Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/13/2004 11:36:59 AM EDT
I am looking for an ambidextrous sling mount to go on a CAR Buffer Tube.  It can be either a loop for the HK type clip or a slot to directly attach a 1.5" sling but I do not want a double sided (loops on both right and left sides) model.  I have seen them that can be mounted with the loop on the left or you can flip it over and mount the ring on the right.  This is going to go on an AR Pistol so the short buffer tube does not have that "key slot" on the bottom.

I have seen them advertised on the EE but cannot remember who had them and the SEARCH function didn't come up with what I want.

Thanks in advance for your help,
MadDog
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:59:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, I didn't read it all before I replied.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:48:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:57:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I think GGG make one with a loop on each side.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:57:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Florg -

Thanks, that is exactly what I am looking for.  I have never seen this design but it looks like it would work better than anything else I have seen for this application.

MadDog
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:55:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Daniel Defense makes one too...

ETA:  disregard - sorry didn't read close enough myself  
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:50:17 PM EDT
[#6]
No prob Dan,

I actually just got mine in the mail a few days ago.  Excellent quality and they shipped extremely fast.  Their slings are just as nice.

Glad I could help.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:54:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Would this work?

www.tacticallink.com/images/online_catalog/X180_online.jpg

That is what I have and I love it.  The price is a little high but it is sweet!!!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Would this work?

www.tacticallink.com/images/online_catalog/X180_online.jpg

I have one too.  This is a great product.  It is worth every penny.  I'm going to order one of their slings next.  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:37:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 1:44:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Here is one too. I have these on all three of my rifles.

www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=19712&title=CAR-15+CAR+AMBI+SLING+ADAPTER

Read his post.  He said he did not want one like that.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top