Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/9/2004 10:59:51 AM EDT
I'm looking for a either a 3 point or single point sling for my AR.  I have recently installed the Socom stock so I have the attachment for a single point there, but I'm undecided.  Which one do you guys prefer?  Here's a pic of my AR.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:34:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:28:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I really like my CST three point from Spectre (formerly CQB Solutions).  Great product and even better service!

-Hershey
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:00:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Im using the specter slings on just about all of my long guns.both the single point HST and also the 3 point version.I'm using one of their 3 point versions on my Special weapons SP-10, with the HK style hooks on both ends.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:40:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I have to agree with Southern on this one.  The Blue Force Gear SOC-C sling is fantastic and incredibly versatile.  I've been playing with one for a few weeks now, but I've not been able to put any range time on it.

I'm also getting ready to send one to my best friend who is in the SF.  I fully expect this to replace the Troy Single Point he's been using for a few months now.

I'm not sure how available they are right now, but I've got a black one, new in bag, that I would part with if you're interested.

GIFFMANN
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top