Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/5/2004 11:27:21 AM EDT
Which is mo betta, the regular discrete case or the soft-hard discrete case?  The mission is to transport M4gery from house to truck to range and then reverse.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:19:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the regular version that looks like a rifle.  RC4123 i think.  2 of them to be exact.  They are awesome.  I dont care if my neighbors think they know what i have.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:31:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the regular Rifle case from Eagle, the one you would need is the RC3223, they run around $89.00
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:01:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I have both of the EAGLE cases you are asking about. The "DC-CAR15" and the "SOFT/HARD" case. I use the DC-CAR15 for my M4 and the SOFT/HARD with a FRANCHI SPAS 12 folder. I would go with the DC-CAR15 as it is eaiser to acess the weapon as it fully opens/unfolds in half like a book. It has twp large securing straps and internal fully covered mag pouches. The outside  has a large zippered acessory pocket almost as large as the case side. There are NO pockets in there though. The SOFT/HARD case only opens from one side end and the weapon just slides in like a large envelope. The outside of the case has the same large zippered compartment but WITH a few universal type mag/acessory pouches. For you AR CARBINE I would go with the DC-CAR15 as it is specifically for this type of weapon and you can utilize all of its features. It allows also a "FULLY" equipped M4 type gun to fit with all the acessories mounted. Like with a FREE FLOAT RAIL SYSTEM, VERTICAL GRIP, OPTICS, LIGHTS, LASER,ect.. I have all these items on my M4 and it STILL fits W/O any problems and it is VERY secure. Just double check you weapons overall length with the stock collapsed to make sure it will fit as I do not know what lenght barrel you have or buttstock. The dimensions of the DC-CAR15 are: 32"x2-1/2"x13-1/2" with 4 interior mag pouches (they can each hold a 30RD W/MAGPUL or RANGER PLATE). I hope this helps you!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:24:23 AM EDT
[#4]
WIN9639445,
Thanks a lot buddy.  That was an awesome report.  I'll go with your recommendation.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:27:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Dose any of our site idustry supporters sell them?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:50:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Lightfighter Tactical, CS Custom Gunworks and I know there are a few more also that have EAGLE INDUSTRIES cases and products.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:49:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks WIN9639445!
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top